Tuesday 29 January 2019

Children.






'Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.'
Jeremiah 1:5


'But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.'
Judges 13:7


'Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?'
Job 31:15


'Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed theefrom the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;'
Isaiah 44:24


'For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.' 
Psalm 139:13-15


'My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.'
Psalm 7:10-12



Jesus Christ is God. Not you.


Just so you know what happened to New York.


Repent. Believe the Gospel.







No comments: