Friday 4 March 2016

We need to talk about this.





I would urge you to watch all of this video. To force yourself if necessary. This is reality, and finding out the hard way is, quite literally, one hell of a way to find out.

And then, rather than taking anyone else's word for it, check it for yourselves:



Our default setting: Luke Chapter 16


Our hope: Luke Chapter 23



Everyday you wake up, if you wake up, God presents you with a choice. A decision only you can make. Nobody can make that decision for you and God won't make it for you.

I chose life.






'Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?'

John 11:25-26









No comments: