Saturday 28 October 2017

I am a Separatist.





These people are about to be crushed. With a Roman jackboot.

When the time comes, what makes you think you will be any different?


Jesus Christ is God.

God is calling you to be separated from this dying world and its anti-christ beast system.



'But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.'
Is 59:2


'Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people.
Lev 20:22-24

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Mk 8:35









No comments: