Friday 30 January 2015

I'm not stupid. I fear God.




'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.'
Prov 9:10

'It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.'
Heb 10:31

'By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.'
Heb 11:7

"And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!"
Luke 12:4-5

'Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people - saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water."'
Rev 14:6-7

Insanity, stupidity, or self-righteous pride. What is stopping you receiving the free gift of salvation today?




No comments: