Thursday 14 July 2016

Climate Chaos





And it's a climate of fear, manufactured threats and misinformation. Just put the cockerels in a cage and watch them fight. So much easier to take over that way.

I sincerely hope that you have been speaking to Jesus Christ, quietly, on your own. I pray that you have called on Him to save you from your sins. I really wish you have had your name written in the Lamb's book of life, and that you'll shortly be having your name read out (loud) at the impending roll-call. The list you definately don't want to miss out on.

The period of God's grace (unmerited favour) is coming to an abrupt end.

And you, my freind, just don't have what it takes to get through what's coming.




Jesus Christ is God. No need to be religious. Just come to Him as you are. A sinner in need of a Saviour.

He has promised never to turn away any that come to Him.




'All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.'
John 6:37 

'And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Rev 22:17









No comments: