Saturday 7 June 2014

Prayer

Father.
 
I am a sinner. I have sinned and fallen short of your glory.
 
I repent of my sins and fall to my knees and ask for your forgiveness.
 
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, Your only begotten Son,
 
who suffered and died on the cross for me.
 
The shedding of His Holy blood has washed me clean of my sins once and for all.
 
I believe that He was raised from the dead and that He lives and now sits at your right hand.
 
Through your grace His Spirit is offered to me.
 
Father, I accept your Son with humble gratitude, that he may enter my life,
 
and that He may live in me, and I in Him.
 
Thank you Father for my salvation through the love of your Son Jesus Christ.
 
The way, the truth and the life.
 
Amen.
 
 
 
I choose God, every time. If I loose my family, my friends, my livelihood or even my life, I'll choose Jesus Christ.
 
Looks like that all may happen.
 


No comments: