Friday 20 June 2014

The new bogeyman under the bed...


As I was walking up the stairs, 
I met a man who wasn't there. 
He wasn't there again today. 
I wish, I wish, he'd go away.


 ... is now named, apparently, *ISIS, or is it *ISIL as used by Obama himself. He would know I suppose as his administration has sponsored, armed and trained these murderously evil, blood thirsty terrorists right from the start it seems.

*ISIS - Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria
*ISIL - Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
What's in a name right?

Thankfully, despite the mainstream media's efforts to deflect attention and hide truths from us common plebs and keep 'the mob' subdued, there is a huge movement underway. An awakening about the geo-political games playing out on the world stage by the key players.

But it's a stage in which really, we all play a part, whether we choose to see that we have a full, headlining part or not. You are not just a walk-on extra or just a part of the scenery. In God's eyes you have top billing, you are center stage.

Detached as I am from much of the turmoil (earthly turmoil) going on in the USA and the middle east, it's easy for me to wonder why the American people haven't already impeached this current president considering his wholesale dismemberment of the constitution and utterly cynical disregard for the laws and Godly principles laid down by the founding fathers hundreds of years ago. And anyway, who am I to say as I'm not even an American?

ISIS, ISIL, Al-Qaeda, muslim brotherhood, CIA, NSA, Haliburton, Google, Monsanto. Whatever.  What's in a name? It's largely irrelevant.

One of the most profound wake up calls I have personally had in my walk toward the Lord and as I continue to chase the rabbit down the hole, is the realisation, the biblical realisation, that... well I'll quote it directly:

'For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places.' 
Ephesians 6:12

If you have a bible I would ask that you read the word for yourself. Read Ephesians Chapter 6, all of it (relax, it's a short chapter!) and use discernment. Above all READ IT FOR YOURSELF!

Of course Obama won't be impeached. The global players in the big-boys field (or so they think) will continue to exclude us from their grown-up games whilst massive destruction, murder and horrors continue at an ever gathering pace. It will continue relentlessly to completion. Inevitably continue and get worse, far worse because it is God's will. He has a plan, a script and a part for each of us to play. A starring role. And He already knows how we will perform on the night, whether we will receive plaudits and flowers or if we get booed off stage to bad reviews in the morning.

I pray I will get a good footnote.



No comments: